Our Team has 20+ Years of High-Risk Payment Processing Experience
We have the largest network of high risk banks in the industry, and growing! Paydiverse has thoroughly tested numerous processing banks to understand which are the perfect fit for every high-risk merchant account category. We have a diverse array of solutions per business type unlike anyone else in the industry.
- 24-48 Hour Payouts
- Lowest Rates, Multiple Bank Approvals
- Fast Approvals
- 100% Digital Application
Secure Payment Processing
In 3 Simple Steps
Complete our quick and easy online application
Digitally sign applications using your mouse
Securely upload supporting documents
Applications are sent to all banks that have pre-approved you
Banks will review and determine a processing limit
Daily updates sent with additional documents and final approvals
Payment Gateways are activated
Integrate your Payment Gateway with the backend of your site
Start accepting payments from your customers immediately
Furniture Sales Merchant Accounts
Chargeback Ratios in the Furniture Sales Industry
Furniture retailers are experiencing higher chargeback ratios than ever before, and operating online stores is the main reason. Chargebacks occur when customers request a reversal on a transaction, which they may do for any of the following reasons:
- They don’t receive the goods they have purchased.
- They don’t receive their purchase in the timeframe promised by the seller.
- They receive something other than what they’ve ordered.
- They receive their goods damaged.
- The amount charged to their credit card is not the same amount they’ve authorized.
- They didn’t authorize the transaction.
- Their credit card has been stolen/copied and used fraudulently.
- They are taking advantage of the chargeback system and trying to get their goods for free.
While furniture retailers who have a clearly posted refund policy may experience a lower rate of chargebacks to their account, there are still going to be instances when a customer is not aware of how to process a refund or simply finds it easier to initiate a chargeback with their credit card issuer. Many circumstances in the furniture industry can make any online furniture sales company vulnerable to chargebacks, including:
- Fulfillment issues with suppliers that result in the inability to fill the order or long shipping waits.
- The high potential for damages in the shipping process due to the size of shipments.
Additionally, the potential for fraud is always higher with high-ticket sales items, which furniture tends to be. Thieves and fraudsters who have their hands on stolen credit card information tend to try to spend as much as they can in as little time as possible — before the card is reported stolen and canceled.
How PayDiverse Helps Furniture Retailers Prevent Chargebacks
Merchants who work with PayDiverse are armed with the tools and knowledge to fight unwarranted chargebacks any time they occur. With our real-time chargeback alerts, merchants are notified as soon as a chargeback is initiated on their account, allowing them enough time to dispute the chargeback by providing their acquiring bank or the customer’s credit card issuer with sufficient evidence that the customer authorized the charge.
Multi-Bank Processing Prevents Inconvenient Account Closures and High Chargeback Ratios
PayDiverse Account Features
In addition to chargeback alerts and disputes and multi-bank processing, PayDiverse accounts come loaded with convenient features that help furniture retailers manage their revenue stream effectively. Some of these features include:
- Secure payment gateway
- Offshore payment processing
- Pinless debit for conventional storefronts
- Award-winning fraud protection tools
- ACH/e-check payment processing
- Online account management portal
If you’re looking for an industry-leading payment processor for your online furniture sales company, PayDiverse can help. We approve 98% of applications within 24 hours and can have your account set up within 48 hours of approval.
Simply complete our online application form and submit your supporting documents to get started today.
Diverse Payment Processing is Smart Processing
Fill out our free and quick merchant account application and let us match you with many banks that want your business.